Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloween! Almost

What?  A post not about babies?  That's weird!

Andy plays a computer gamed called League of Legends.  He used to play World of Warcraft and I hated it, but I don't mind LoL.  It has definite stopping points and doesn't take up ridiculous amounts of his time.  This year his video game was having a costume contest and I agreed to help him try to win.  So without further ado here are his entries!

The Inspiration


Andy's take.  I think he did a great job!

Inspiration for my costume.
Me!
I was so exhausted by the time we got around to taking the photo!  But I'm proud of all the effort Andy put into it.  I think he did a great job!

I'm not getting into Halloween the way I usually do.  I'm just too tired!  Last year I got really into decorating our front yard.  We had orange lights in the trees, a big spider and pumpkin in the yard, gravestones...None of that has made it's way out this year.  But I'm looking forward to our annual tradition of carving pumpkins tomorrow.  Every year I buy a new stencil book and try to carve something exciting.  Usually we'll watch some episodes of Buffy or maybe the Gremlins as we carve.  I'm also looking forward to passing out candy to the neighborhood kids on monday night!

Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

  1. omygosh, you guys look GREAT!! he did an awesome job! i will have to show steve!! he would appreciate your costumes!
    wishing you a wonderful halloween and a restful relaxing night with your lil' pumpkins :)
    xoxo
    maria <3

    ReplyDelete