Sunday, August 14, 2011

This Is My Path

This is my path.

It's not the path I would have chosen for myself, or for anyone else.  It's not an enviable path, it's not a fun path, it's not even enjoyable.  But miscarriage and infertility have become a part of me.  As much as I despise both of them, without them I would not be the me that I am today.

So I choose to look at my path in a different way.  Obviously this is the path that God has chosen for me, so who am I to argue?  Instead I want to look at this and find the things I can learn, the things that I can change, and the things that I can do to inspire and lift up others.

I don't have control over this path, but I do have control of what I do now that I'm on it.

3 comments:

  1. So very true hon for many of us. So hard to accept sometimes but I find that when I accept, it is then I feel the most peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 100% agree with you, melissa! Some days it is easier to see than others. Thank you for sharing! Hope your week is going well!!
    Xoxo
    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete