Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2011 Part 2

Today is new years eve, and tomorrow starts 2011 part 2!

Here are my goals for the second part of the year:
1. Get and stay pregnant for 9 months, get our take home baby!
2. Continue my journey of faith. I will be baptised this month. I would like to read the bible and learn more about God. I aim to remember that God has perfect timing.
3. Cook more food at home, eat out less.
4. Be a better wife to my husband. Not complain to him as much about things he cannot fix.
5. Prioritize myself and my health. Join a gym with a swimming pool and go at least three times per week.
6. Be more open to opportunities. I'm shy IRL and have social anxiety. I need to accept more invitations and not let my fears prevent me from experiencing life.
7. Blog about our journey. I have found strength through reading about the journeys of others. If my story can help even one person then it is worth telling.
8. Work in my garden more.
9. Thank God for my many blessings every day. Stop taking them for granted.
10. Take our dogs for more walks. Zoe is getting pudgy and so am I! It would be good for both of us!

1 comment:

  1. I love the thought of starting over!
    I'm a fellow bumpie, and a new follower!

    Feel free to check out my blog and follow if you like!

    http://somesortafairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete